MSH ROBINSON LIMITED
SUPPLY OF GOODS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2.1 Who we are. We are MSH Robinson Limited T/A Naturally Lady a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 11889745 and our registered office is at 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, United Kingdom, WC1N 3AX . Our registered VAT number is GB319600808
- [email protected] .
- Our contract with you
- Our products
- However, we will always use biodegradable packaging.
- Making sure your specifications for custom products are accurate. If we are making the product (including in respect of length and absorption) to your specifications, you are responsible for ensuring that these specifications are correct. You can find information and tips on how to assess your requirements on our website or by contacting us.
- Your rights to make changes
- Our rights to make changes
- Providing the products
- clause 8 or we end the contract by written notice to you as described in clause 10.
- clause 10.2 will apply.
- clause 10.2 will apply) or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
- clause 6).
- clause 12.5) and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due, we may suspend supply of the products until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending supply of the products. We will not suspend the products where you dispute the unpaid invoice (see clause 12.7). We will not charge you for the products during the period for which they are suspended. As well as suspending the products we can also charge you interest on your overdue payments (see clause 12.6).
- Your rights to end the contract
- clause 11;
- clause 8.2;
- clause 8.3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods;
- clause 8.6.
- clause 6.2);
- If you notify us before despatch, we will cancel the order and refund your payment. If you decide to cancel after despatch of the products, you must return the products to us (unopened and unsealed and in their original packaging) and we will process a refund upon approving the return. You acknowledge and agree that if we determine (in our discretion) that the products have been opened or unsealed, we will not be able to provide you with a refund.
- clause 8.1), you can still end the contract before it is completed, but you may have to pay us compensation. A contract for goods is completed when the product is delivered and paid for. If you want to end a contract before it is completed where we are not at fault and you have not changed your mind, just contact us to let us know. The contract will end immediately and we will refund any sums paid by you for products not provided but we may deduct from that refund (or, if you have not made an advance payment, charge you) reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your ending the contract.
- How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind where you are not excluded from doing so under clause 8.4 above)
- [email protected]. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind where and to the extent you are permitted to do so) you must pay the costs of return.
- Our rights to end the contract
- clause 10.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- We may withdraw the product. Where you purchase products from us on a subscription basis, we may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the product. We will let you know at least 14 (fourteen) days in advance of our stopping the supply of the product and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for products which will not be provided. We may withdraw products (which are not purchased on a subscription basis) at any time.
- If there is a problem with the product
|Summary of your key legal rights This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06. If your product is goods, for example [furniture or a laptop], the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following: a) Up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund. b) Up to six months: if your goods can’t be repaired or replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund, in most cases. c) Up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back. See also Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013).|
- [email protected] for a return label or to arrange collection.
- Price and payment
- clause 12.3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- clause 11.2including the right to receive products which are: as described and match information we provided to you and any sample or model seen or examined by you; of satisfactory quality; fit for any particular purpose made known to us; supplied with reasonable skill and care; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987
- How we may use your personal information
- Other important terms
- Schedule 1 Model Cancellation Form
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
To [TRADER’S NAME, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER AND, WHERE AVAILABLE, FAX NUMBER AND E-MAIL ADDRESS TO BE INSERTED BY THE TRADER]
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/for the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate
© Crown copyright 2013.